This section contains the applications you need to apply for most of the programs on Bridge to Benefits. There is no application for the Earned Income Tax Credit, Working Family Credit or the WIC program. To receive the tax credits, you must file your federal and state income tax returns. To receive WIC benefits you must contact the agency that administers WIC in your county to set up an appointment. To look up the contact information for WIC in your county, go to the Program Directory.

Before filling out any applications, we recommend that you use the eligibility screening tool on this site to see if you may qualify for any of these programs. To start the screening tool, click here.

To find an application, click on a program below. If there are printed applications in languages other than English, they are also available on this site.

Minnesota Health Care Programs

Energy Assistance Program

School Meal Program

Child Care Assistance Program

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)

Minnesota Family Investment Program (MFIP)